Toy Keeper Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toy Keeper Island

This Forum is for the members of TKI to roleplay and socialize

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brawwr

PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Sonny examined Heaven for a moment and seemed confused. "Yes she does...! When you went to talk to her last time, she seemed really happy to see you, Heaven." She frowned. "I think your sister really likes you a lot..." She shuffled her boots again, confused. "Maybe she wishes she could spend more time with you, but..."
Back to top Go down
http://brawwrberry.tumblr.com
Nish (Heaven+Earth)
Admin
Nish (Heaven+Earth)

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Heaven responded with another , more nervous chuckle, "Oh I know she loves me.......... I know she loves me. Hehe....... Yeaaaaah. Love."
He continued to look away awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
brawwr

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Sonny frowned again, still not understanding why Heaven was talking so oddly about his sister. "So if you know she loves you...why...?" She didn't understand why that was so awkward, siblings were supposed to love each other, after all. "Why do you say she doesn't treat you like a brother?"
Back to top Go down
Nish (Heaven+Earth)
Admin
Nish (Heaven+Earth)

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 pm

One of Heaven's hands went to his temples, "Aaaaah- theres no easy way to say this, is there?"
He shouldn't of started this topic. He knew he shouldn't of. Where did this even come from? He had come to talk about teaching Sonette reading..! This was not about teaching Sonette reading. It was nothing even close.
"She kinda......... Wants to........................ Marryme....."
Back to top Go down
brawwr

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 pm

"Wants to what?" Sonny blinked and leaned closer to Heaven, planting one of her hands next to him and cupping the other over her ear. "Repeat that?" What could possibly be so difficult to say!? Impatient, Sonny reached out and tugged on Heaven's white coat. "Come on. I told you I can't read, now you have to tell me something too."
Back to top Go down
Nish (Heaven+Earth)
Admin
Nish (Heaven+Earth)

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Heaven just kind of whined in response while sitting there and letting Sonette tug at his clothes.
"She wants to marry me.......", he cringed upon saying it so loud "... Miss Sonette."
Back to top Go down
brawwr

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 am

Sonny stopped tugged suddenly and sat back, looking at Heaven in utter disbelief. "...marry you. As in...husband and wife kind of marry you?" Sonny didn't really know what other kind of 'marry' there was. "...Why does she want to do that?" Sonny blinked and waited patiently for an answer, surprised at herself that she was even taking this so casually. Perhaps it was because she'd never had siblings herself.
Back to top Go down
Nish (Heaven+Earth)
Admin
Nish (Heaven+Earth)

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 am

Heaven gave a stiff nod. "I don't know... Maybe its because I was the only guy around before we arrived here..? Our house was filled with nothing but girls- humans, toys, and everything in between. Its not like I can read her mind or anything. Shes been like that for as long as I can remember.... As much as I can remember."
He found himself wrapping his own arms around himself- a mental form of barrier that he knew would never really help, "A-and I love my sister..! I really do! Just.... Not like that. Never like that...."
Back to top Go down
brawwr

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Sonny couldn't quite describe her opinion on the matter, but she planted her hands down and leaned back to appraise Heaven. "That's...well then. So that explains why she doesn't like Arae so much?" Sonny paused, clicking the toes of her boots together, "Or me, probably, right?" Then another thing occurred to her, "Hey, Heaven, if your sister likes you so much, why doesn't she come inside? Or do you not want that either?"
Back to top Go down
Nish (Heaven+Earth)
Admin
Nish (Heaven+Earth)

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 pm

"...It doesn't have anything to do with her wanting to marry me", Heaven answered vaguely "and don't feel bad about her disliking you. She has this idea that she doesn't need anyone else in the world but me.... And that I only need her. She refuses to like anyone else right now."
Back to top Go down
brawwr

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Sonny looked at Heaven sympathetically and clicked her heels on the floor again. "That must be tough for you," she said softly, at a loss for what she could possibly say that would make him feel better. She wondered if she should stop asking questions, if maybe they were pressing him too much. "...You...it...that...must be hard, I...guess, I mean, you know, for...your own friends..." Sonny felt a little odd saying that, seeing as she was pretty sure Heaven didn't consider her and friend and yet here she was trying to comfort him. Clumsily, although with sincerity, Sonny reached out and gently patted Heaven's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nish (Heaven+Earth)
Admin
Nish (Heaven+Earth)

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Heaven took a few seconds before glancing at the patting hand then looking to her- giving an almost cheesy looking smile, "Oh I'm alright~. I've dealt with it for awhile now..! I'll teach her someday..!"
His hands went with a positive movement and speed to each side of his hips, "-Just makes me feel more important somehow..! Like these are my reasons to live and continue on, you know? It'd be a sad life without challenges or people to help..! ........Is that selfish of me to say?"
Back to top Go down
brawwr

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Sonny gave Heaven a flat look, gently shoving his shoulder in a somewhat playful, teeny bit rough manner. "You just confessed that your passion for life is helping others, and you're wondering if that's selfish of you?" The corner of her mouth turned up in a crooked smirk, and Sonny shook her head a little. "Heaven. You're incorrigible."
Back to top Go down
Nish (Heaven+Earth)
Admin
Nish (Heaven+Earth)

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 am

Heaven jumped a little at the shove, "No no, its selfish because...."
He then just stopped and took the compliment, sighing beforehand and giving off a small smile, "... Heh~. Thanks Miss. Sonette."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002   PR B-  Crooked Cabinet RP:002 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PR B- Crooked Cabinet RP:002
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2