Toy Keeper Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toy Keeper Island

This Forum is for the members of TKI to roleplay and socialize

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding making new RP threads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nish (Heaven+Earth)
Admin
Nish (Heaven+Earth)

Regarding making new RP threads Empty
PostSubject: Regarding making new RP threads   Regarding making new RP threads Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 am

Starting from now, forum RP threads will have a new way for other member to see whether or not they are allowed to join an existing RP or if said RP is, in fact, a private one.
This will also show if the RP is using script or novel style writing without even having to click on the thread.

All threads will now be labeled in their title with letters to show what sort of RP is residing.

First letters will be PU or PR.
PU will stand for 'Public'- meaning anyone can join your RP without permission.
PR will stand for 'Private'- so only other members given the thread maker's "Okay" may join.

Second letters will be N , S, or B.
N will stand for 'Novel'- Only novel/lit style will be used in the thread's RP.
S will stand for 'Script'-Only script style will be used in the thread's RP.
B will stand for 'Both'- It doesn't matter what style you use. Its free game.

-------------------

An example of how these symbols will we used would be like so:

You are making an RP privately for you and your friends and you don't care about RP writing stlyes. You wish to call the RP 'RP Under the Bed'.

In the 'Title of the topic' secion you would put:

PR B- RP Under the Bed

-------------------

Its requested to use this thread naming method so all members can easily join RPs with the style they would like to use and have no worry about intruding existing private rps.

If there is any problem/question with this method you may contact me and I will do my best to help/respond in any way possible.
Back to top Go down

Regarding making new RP threads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toy Keeper Island :: Miscellaneous :: Updates :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: